Zohar Cohen (b. 1969, Israel)
- 1996: Kalisher – The Israel Pollack Tel Aviv School of Art.
- 2012: Oranim Academic College of Education, Bachelor of Education.
- 2006: “Painting Time”, Art Gallery Twenty Four, Tel Aviv. Curator: Judith Kriwisky;
- 2009: “Blue Day”, Artists House, Tel Aviv. Curator: Abraham Eilat;
- 2009: “Seaside”, Lohamey Hagetaot Kibbutz Gallery. Curator: Yury Katz;
- 2011: “Behold a River”, Elrich Gallery, Tel Aviv;
- 2013: “No End”, Jerusalem Artists House. Curator: Neta Gal Atzmon.
- 2011: “Continuance”, Agaf Gallery, Haifa. Curator: Iris Sinatra
- 2009: “The End of it is to be Found at the Top”, Pyramida Center for 2008: Contemporary Art, Haifa. Curator: Smadar Schindler
- 2007: Group Collection Exhibition, Yair Art Gallery, Tel Aviv
- 2003: “Traces III”, Third national Biennale of Drawings in Israel, Jerusalem Artists House. Curator: Dalia Manor
- 2003: "Landmarks", Start Art Gallery, Tel Aviv. Curator: Dov Or Ner
- 2002: "Sea and Libraries" Ha' kibbutz Gallery, Tel Aviv. Curator: Tali Tamir
- 1999: "4 at the Mumche", Mumche Art Gallery, Tel Aviv.
Awards and Grants:
- 2009-2010: Teaching Artists Scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports.